Financial Services Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Financial Services Information
Companies in the financial services sector provide valuable assistance to individuals and businesses while navigating complex laws and regulations. These businesses face risks specific to their industry while also encountering exposures common to other organizations.
A comprehensive insurance portfolio may provide coverage for these perils. The knowledgeable team at Woodall & Hoggle Insurance Agency, Inc. can help you secure the best policies for your needs. Contact us today for more information.
What Is a Financial Services Business?
Several types of businesses involved in the broad areas of banking, insurance or investing may be classified as a financial services business. Examples may include:
- Insurance companies
- Commercial and investment banks
- Asset management firms
- Accountancy firms
- Credit unions
What Does Financial Services Insurance Cover?
There are many types of coverage businesses in the financial services sector may choose. Examples include:
- Errors and omissions insurance—Also known as professional liability insurance, this may provide coverage for claims that the services or advice your business provided resulted in a client’s financial loss due to a mistake, oversight or professional negligence.
- Directors and officers liability insurance—This may provide coverage for claims against the directors and officers of your business and may insure against their personal losses.
- Employment practices liability insurance—This may provide coverage for claims of wrongful employment acts brought by prospective, current or former employees.
- Fiduciary liability insurance—This may cover claims that your business mismanaged its employee benefit plan.
- Commercial crime insurance—This may provide financial protection for your business if an employee or other third party commits a business-related crime against your operations. “Special” crime insurance may also be available if your business is the target of kidnap, ransom or extortion.
The above policies may be available as part of a management liability insurance package or as standalone policies. Businesses may also need to secure additional policies to cover other exposures, such as:
- General liability insurance
- Cyber liability insurance
- Commercial property insurance
- Business interruption insurance
- Workers’ compensation insurance
Your agent can discuss available coverages, limits and exclusions to help you find the policies that best address your risk profile.
Contact Us Today
The experienced professionals at Woodall & Hoggle Insurance Agency are ready to help you with your insurance needs. Contact us today to get started with a quote.