Auto Dealers/Repair Shops/Towing Services in Guntersville, AL and surrounding areas
As the officially endorsed insurance provider for the AIADA, Woodall & Hoggle Insurance has teamed up with several carriers to create a program designed specifically for car dealers like you. We have many companies that are rated A (Excellent) by AM Best that have chosen to partner with our agency in the state of Alabama. With these companies by our side, we look forward to helping you with your insurance program. Call Woodall & Hoggle today to get more information about your specific insurance needs.
Special Features that our Partner Companies Offer:
- Capped Hail Claim Deductibles
- New Ventures
Highlights of Other Available Options
- 4 or 5 vehicle maximum for Hail Claim Deductibles
- 2X Aggregate - Premises Liability, Garage Liability & Completed Operations are all wrapped in one
- No Monthly Reporting Forms (optional if desired)
- Drive Away Coverage included with Dealers Open Lot Coverage
- Tow Trucks - For Hire or Not for Hire
- New Ventures Welcome
- Wholesalers & Retailers
- Garagekeepers claims handled on a Direct Primary Basis
- Competitive Rates
- 24 / 7 Claims Reporting
- Auto Repair Coverage
- Coverage available for Service Vehicles, Tow Trucks, Roll Backs, & Car Haulers
- False Pretense Coverage
- Security Interest E&O
- Onsite Insurance Agents E&O
- Truth in Lending E&O
- Federal Odometer E&O
- "Buy Here, Pay Here" Operations
- And Many More
Important Coverage Definitions:
- Garage Liability Insurance – covers liability claims arising out of your garage operations, including the use of automobiles. This coverage also applies to your products or completed operations exposures. Garage liability could be subject to a deductible per claim.
- Garagekeepers Insurance – covers claims arising from damage to vehicles owned by others which are left with you for storage, service, safekeeping, or repair.
Property Coverage Highlights
- Accounts Receivable: Coverage on and off premises.
- Business Income and Extra Expense: Covers income that is lost due to suspended operations caused by damage at the described premises from a covered cause of loss.
- Business Personal Property off Premises: Coverage for Business Personal Property Off Premises (other than stock), including while in transit or temporarily away from the scheduled premises and at a premises you do not own, lease or operate, or at any fair, trade show, or exhibition.
- Commercial Property:
- Commercial Buildings you own.
- Business Personal Property:
- Machinery and equipment not permanently attached to the building
- Stock – raw, in process, and finished
- Furniture & Fixtures
- Personal Property of others
Electronic Data Processing Equipment, Data and Media:
- Coverage subject to the Business Personal Property limit.
- Enhanced perils protection against loss by electrical current, mechanical breakdown and power failure.
- Electronic Vandalism
- Off premises (including transit) coverage, backup data off premises coverage, and newly acquired equipment coverage
- Crime Coverage:
- Employee Dishonesty
- Forgery or Alteration
- Theft of Money and Securities.
- Money Orders and Counterfeit Paper Currency
- Theft Damage to Rented Property coverage is included within Business Personal Property when tenant is contractually obligated to make repairs
- Diagnostic Equipment, Power Generating Equipment, and Production Equipment
- Service interruption of water, communication, or power supply services is covered from a covered breakdown (when Business Income and Extra Expense is covered).
- Signs: Coverage available
- Valuable Papers and Records:
- Coverage on and off premises.
- Covers the cost to research, replace or restore lost information.
General Liability Highlights
General Liability Coverage protects you against claims for damages because of bodily injury or property damage to others resulting from your business operations.
- General Liability Limits of $1 million per occurrence / $2 million aggregate are standard
- Advertising and Personal Injury Protection
- Medical Payments
- Damage to Premises Rented to You
- Limited Worldwide Coverage
- Products/Completed Operations Coverage is available from most carriers.
Other Popular Options Available
- Higher Limits for Most Individual Coverages
- Water or Sewer Back-up and Sump Overflow
- Hired and Non-owned Auto Liability
- Blanket Additional Insured - Broad Form Vendors
- Blanket Additional Insured - Lessors Of Leased Equipment
- Blanket Additional Insured – Owners Managers Or Lessors Of Premises
- Blanket Waiver of Subrogation
In addition to the options for Auto Dealers listed above, Woodall & Hoggle also recommends some very important coverages that all business owners need to understand and consider:
Commercial Umbrella Liability Insurance – protects your organization against large, catastrophic liability claims. The policy acts as excess coverage over your primary liability policy(s).The coverage limit applies in addition to the limit(s) provided by underlying coverage(s).
Cyber Crime Liability Insurance - protects your organization from an invading army of exposures, such as e-theft, destruction of critical data, defamation, libel, copyright or trademark infringement, e-vandalism, e-threats, denial of service, and more.
Employee Benefit Liability Insurance - covers the cost to employees that result from employer processing errors related to employee benefits. Some examples of this would be an employer not providing the employee with the appropriate COBRA information following termination that results in the ex-employee losing benefits, or an employer neglecting to add an employee to a benefits plan or adjusting coverage as requested.
Employment Practices Liability Insurance - provides protection for an employer against claims made by employees, former employees, or potential employees. It covers discrimination (age, sex, race, disability, etc.), wrongful termination of employment, sexual harassment, and other employment-related allegations. It covers your firm, including its directors and officers.
Workers' Compensation Liability Insurance - provides coverage to employees for accidents or disease arising from employment. Benefits may include lost wages, medical expenses, and permanent disfigurement/disability payments. State law requires that employers provide Workers' Compensation Insurance for their employees.