Wholesale/Distributors in Guntersville, AL and surrounding areas
Woodall & Hoggle can provide an insurance package uniquely designed to fulfill a wide range of special insurance needs for Wholesale/ Distributors. We represent companies that offer programs designed for distributors of various types of durable and non-durable domestic goods. Call us today to get more information.
Property Coverage Highlights:
- Accounts Receivable: Coverage on and off premises.
- Business Income and Extra Expense: Covers income that is lost due to suspended operations caused by damage at the described premises from a covered cause of loss.
- Business Personal Property off Premises: Coverage for Business Personal Property Off Premises (other than stock), including while in transit or temporarily away from the scheduled premises and at a premises you do not own, lease or operate, or at any fair, trade show, or exhibition.
- Commercial Auto: Provides coverage for cars, trucks and vans used by you or your employees for business purposes.
- Commercial Property: Covers Commercial Buildings you own.
Business Personal Property:
- Machinery and equipment not permanently attached to the building
- Stock – raw, in process, and finished
- Furniture & Fixtures
- Personal Property of others
Electronic Data Processing Equipment, Data and Media:
- Coverage subject to the Business Personal Property limit.
- Enhanced perils protection against loss by electrical current, mechanical breakdown and power failure.
- Electronic Vandalism
- Off premises (including transit) coverage, backup data off premises coverage, and newly acquired equipment coverage
- Employee Dishonesty
- Forgery or Alteration
- Theft of Money and Securities
- Money Orders and Counterfeit Paper Currency
- Theft Damage to Rented Property coverage is included within Business Personal Property when tenant is contractually obligated to make repairs.
- Diagnostic Equipment, Power Generating Equipment, and Production Equipment
- Service interruption of water, communication, or power supply services is covered from a covered breakdown (when Business Income and Extra Expense is covered).
- Sales Representative's Samples
- Seasonal Increase: Coverage that automatically increases your Business Personal Property limit to accommodate seasonal differences.
- Signs: Coverage is available.
Valuable Papers and Records:
- Coverage on and off premises.
- Covers the cost to research, replace or restore lost information.
General Liability Highlights
General Liability Coverage protects you against claims for damages because of bodily injury or property damage to others resulting from your business operations.
- General Liability Limits of $1 million per occurrence / $2 million aggregate are standard
- Advertising and Personal Injury Protection
- Medical Payments
- Damage to Premises Rented to You
- Limited Worldwide Coverage
- Products/Completed Operations Coverage is available from most carriers.
Other Popular Options Available
- Higher Limits for Most Individual Coverages
- Water or Sewer Back-up and Sump Overflow
- Hired and Non-owned Auto Liability
- Blanket Additional Insured - Broad Form Vendors
- Blanket Additional Insured - Lessors Of Leased Equipment
- Blanket Additional Insured – Owners Managers Or Lessors Of Premises
- Blanket Waiver of Subrogation
In addition to the coverage options listed above, Woodall & Hoggle also recommends some very important coverages that all business owners need to understand and consider:
Commercial Umbrella Liability Insurance – protects your organization against large, catastrophic liability claims. The policy acts as excess coverage over your primary liability policy(s).The coverage limit applies in addition to the limit(s) provided by underlying coverage(s).
Cyber Crime Liability Insurance - protects your organization from an invading army of exposures, such as e-theft, destruction of critical data, defamation, libel, copyright or trademark infringement, e-vandalism, e-threats, denial of service, and more.
Directors & Officers Liability Insurance - provides financial protection for the directors and officers of your company in the event they are sued in conjunction with the performance of their duties as they relate to the company.
Employee Benefit Liability Insurance - covers the cost to employees that result from employer processing errors related to employee benefits. Some examples of this would be an employer not providing the employee with the appropriate COBRA information following termination that results in the ex-employee losing benefits, or an employer neglecting to add an employee to a benefits plan or adjusting coverage as requested.
Employment Practices Liability Insurance - provides protection for an employer against claims made by employees, former employees, or potential employees. It covers discrimination (age, sex, race, disability, etc.), wrongful termination of employment, sexual harassment, and other employment-related allegations. It covers your firm, including its directors and officers.
Professional Liability (Errors & Omissions) Insurance - protects your company from claims if your client holds you responsible for errors, or the failure of your work to perform as promised in your contract. Coverage includes legal defense costs - no matter how baseless the allegations. Errors and Omissions Insurance will pay for any resulting judgments against you, including court costs, up to the coverage limits on your policy. Errors & Omissions Insurance coverage extends to both W2 employees and 1099 subcontractors, and can be worldwide in scope.
Workers' Compensation Liability Insurance- provides coverage to employees for accidents or disease arising from employment. Benefits may include lost wages, medical expenses, and permanent disfigurement/disability payments. State law requires that employers provide Workers' Compensation Insurance for their employees.