Homeowners Insurance in Guntersville, AL and surrounding areas
If you own a house, your home isn’t just the space where you relax and rest. It’s also one of the most valuable assets you own. For most people, a house is the biggest investment they’ll ever make. Secure your investment and peace of mind alike with a homeowners’ insurance policy built around your needs. Woodall & Hoggle Insurance Agency is dedicated to taking care of the place – and people – you hold closest. We offer a variety of home insurance options to make sure all your bases are covered against destructive weather, theft, accidents and more.
A homeowner's policy contains six main coverages:
- Coverage A: Dwelling - coverage for the described dwelling and structures attached to the dwelling.
- Coverage B: Other Structures - coverage for buildings on the described premises that are separated from the main dwelling by clear space.
- Coverage C: Personal Property - coverage for personal property owned or used by an insured while it is anywhere in the world. There are important limitations under this coverage. If you own particularly valuable items such as silverware, jewelry, artwork or firearms you need to speak with one of our personal lines specialists about itemizing these valuables on your homeowner's policy in order to insure full coverage for these items.
- Coverage D: Loss of Use - coverage for living expenses in the event a covered loss renders the insured's residence uninhabitable. The policy will cover the additional living expenses required to maintain the insured's normal standard of living.
- Coverage E: Personal Liability - coverage for damages for which an insured is legally obligated to pay for as the result of an occurrence to which coverage applies.
- Coverage F: Medical Payments for Others – coverage to pay necessary medical expenses for bodily injury due to an accident on covered premises.
Discounts are available for each of the following:
- Combining Auto and Homeowners Coverages
- Good Credit Report
- Certified Home Security System
Personal Liability Insurance
Imagine something major going wrong in or around your home such as a guest getting hurt or someone’s valuable personal property being seriously damaged. Personal liability insurance makes sure that you are covered in the event legal action is taken against you in such situations. With this coverage, your financial assets are kept safe from the results of any litigation.
In the event your home experiences devastating weather – say, a fire, a hail storm or dangerously heavy snow build-up – property insurance can keep you protected. In times of crisis, property insurance provides you security when your residence is damaged.
Home Insurance Quotes
You can’t afford to risk unpredictable forces and let this critical investment go unguarded. We offer several forms of coverage to suit all kinds of situations. We’ll build a policy shaped around your specifications. Contact Woodall & Hoggle Insurance Agency and start building the best homeowners’ plan for you.