Life Insurance in Boaz AL, Madison AL & Madison County AL
Changes in life have a dramatic effect. Woodall & Hoggle Insurance Agency can match your priorities with quality life policies so that you know you and your family are protected from the unexpected. The right life insurance will be unique - dependent on your personal financial needs. As your life changes, your life insurance coverage will need to change in order to adapt to your current situation. Some life transformations that may require a policy "tune-up" include:
- You recently married or divorced
- You have a new child or grandchild
- You have opened or expanded a business
- Your health or your spouse's health has deteriorated
- You are providing care or financial assistance to a parent
- Your child or grandchild requires assistance or long-term care
- You recently purchased a new home
- You are planning for a child or grandchild's education
- You are concerned about retirement income
- You have refinanced your home mortgage in the past six months
- You or your spouse recently received an inheritance
- You have a sizable estate
Prime of Life Insurance
There’s plenty to enjoy in life past the age of 45, but you also have a lot that you need to keep protected. For qualified customers, a Prime of Life Insurance plan can provide savings on your essential home and auto insurance policies as well as expanding the scope of the benefits you receive under those plans.
Do I Qualify for a Prime of Life Plan?
If you hold both your auto and home insurance policies with a single carrier and are over the age of 45, chances are you automatically qualify for Prime of Life. Your additional plan perks may grow to include -
Extended Auto coverages in discounts and additional services:
- Emergency travel expense
- GPS and Cell phone
Extended Home coverages in discounts and additional services:
- Computer and personal records
- False alarm coverage
- Fire extinguisher
Contact one of our friendly agents today to discuss your Prime of Life status today.
For more information about life insurance coverage specific to your needs, please call us at (256) 582-2131. You can also get answers to your questions by filling out our online contact form below.